Photo

Rental companies?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lilLAblonde

lilLAblonde
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone know of or worked with a good and reliable rental company in Puerto Vallarta? We need to provide all of the rental for our wedding and I'm having a hard time finding a good company that isn't trying to over charge. We need to provide everything from glasses and place settings to tables and chairs. Someone reccommended Winner's but I can't find anything on them.

March 10, 2011 in Bucerias, Mexico!

#2 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
    • 328 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:27 AM

I'd love to know what you've found as well. The only places I can think of are Todo a Mano (www.todoamano.com.mx) and Martoca Garden in Bucerias (can easily Google). I've tried asking local wedding planners for some vendors, but they get all cagey. Big headache! Hope you find something useful.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
      Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#3 lilLAblonde

lilLAblonde
      • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

Martoca looks like it's a location to host events. Event Connection Plaza has several different companies that work on events. Two rental companies: Grupo Chalita and Trendy Mob. There's Eventos en Vallarta and Mobiliario. Plus several of the caterers also handle rentals, but everyone that I talk to seem like they price things very high. Especially compared to U.S. prices. I would think that Mexico would be much cheaper.

March 10, 2011 in Bucerias, Mexico!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users