Photo

*QUESTION* --- MANZANITA BRANCHES IN PV????!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marical3

Marical3
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hi everyone,

I want manzanita branches at my wedding in PV in October but I was wondering if they even have any? I found them in San Diego for cheap but can I even ship them? If so, what would be the cost? I really like them but I'm afraid they would break or it would be too expensive to ship. Help, are any of you using/have used branches? I could really use the help. Thanks.

P.S. I don't like the branches that look like the bottom of the broom, I like the actual branches that look like tiny trees. Thanks.

#2 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
    • 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hi Marical,

Are you using Francisco Salazar with Paula he has beautiful branches he did some really pretty flower arrangements for my center tables and he also made me a wish tree. I will post pictures once I get them from the photographer. You won't be disappointed.

#3 Marical3

Marical3
      • 39 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hi Wendy,

Yes, thats who Paula has been getting quotes from. If you don't mind me asking how much he charged you? I wanted some arrangements and the ones I have sent her have all been quoted super expensive. Something that would cost here $95 he is quoting $150-$200 per arrangement. I thought that was pretty expensive. And I love the Manzanita Branch centerpieces but I don't want to pay for something so expensive, especially when Im not going to be able to keep it... :( So your feedback would be greatly appreciated... Thanks and Congrats Mrs.!

#4 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
        • 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

What I did I send Paula the pictures of the arrangements I liked but she also quoted me very expensive so I told her to do something similar but with my price. I paid total for all the flower arrangements $1,500 dlls. and it included all the flowers inside the church, and at the reception. A day before the wedding I added the wishtree and it was a big hit... He charge me $250 dlls for the wish tree. My bridesmaids bouquet looked very pretty and I love my bouquet.

#5 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
          • 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

Hi Marical,

I was wrong with the wish tree the florist charged me 800 pesos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users