Sign in to follow this  
NikkiT1021

Sunset in October

I am getting married on the beach in Riviera Maya on 10/21/11. Initially I wanted the ceremony to start at 5 but then my coordinator said 4 might be better. Does anyone have any advice about this? Thanks :)

Go to this website!  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=923&month=10&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

I think 4 would be nice because the sun will be setting during your pictures, but that is up to you!  The sun sets at 7 in June when I go, and my ceremony is at 5. I think it all depends on if you want the sun to start setting right after your ceremony or if you want a little bit of sun left for pictures.  :o)  Good luck!

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

I am getting married on the beach in Riviera Maya on 10/21/11. Initially I wanted the ceremony to start at 5 but then my coordinator said 4 might be better. Does anyone have any advice about this?

I am getting married in May and debating on a 5 or 6 o'clock wedding. I am so torn what made you decide on 5. How many hours will you be booking your photographer for?