Photo

Are there any free personal wedding websites that include forms

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 starrysim

starrysim
  • 349 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Are there any free personal wedding websites that include forms, for example to RSVP, pick from menu choices, etc.  I think guests would be more likely to RSVP this way in this day and age, and we might as well save stamps :)

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2 perry1217

perry1217
    • 355 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

Hey there!!  I use WeddingWire.com and I absolutely adore it!!!  It's a free site where you can store all of your guest info, to-do items AND create your wedding website.  WeddingWire's RSVP application allows guests to select their meal as they submit their RSVP, so everything can be done at the same time!  You can even attach your registry to the site :)  Mine is a work in progress (we're getting married in RM Mexico in January 2012, so I'm still waiting for prices to come out) but you're more than welcome to pull from it!  It's www.weddingwire.com/kristynandjohn That's the other cool thing about weddingwire - they don't charge extra to create your own domain name.  I was able to choose exactly what I wanted my site name to be :)  Have fun!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#3 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

I agree, weddingwire.com is the way to go. I have set up pretty much everything on the website - RSVP, meals, registry. it has a guest list manager, that also allows you to do your table seating. It is just great, and has made my life a lot easier. It even figures out how many invites you need, keeps track of the RSVP's etc. definitely check it out.

Aisha

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:18 AM

perrey1217 just checked ur wedding website, looks really nice. Did you pick a resort?

#5 perry1217

perry1217
          • 355 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

Thanks!!  We are set on Playacar Palace in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  Just patiently waiting till January when I can reserve my date!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#6 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

Krystyn we chose the same style website on weddingwire. I love it!

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#7 fmichelle

fmichelle
              • 298 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

We're using mywedding.com and you can set up events for guests to RSVP to and I believe you can include choices there like a menu as well.  We wanted something basic and it serves our purposes.  Hope that helps.

#8 starrysim

starrysim
                • 349 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for the suggestions!  I will check them out soon

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#9 milakd

milakd
                  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

We are using ourweddingchannel.com; We already emailed save tbe date and all our guest were thrilled with the information. We do not have to mail out save the date cards and everything was answered on the website. We translated the website in several languages as well for relatives in dofferent countries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users