Question for brides.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Neysa Berman

Neysa Berman
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

When you choose a Make-up artist/hair stylist, what do you base your decision on?

#2 xtenna

• 154 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

I am looking for a GREAT portfolio with lots of examples and multiple styles.  I am also basing my decision on the price.  Does the price reflect the quality stylist I am going to hire.  Is the communication between the parties within a reasonable amount of time? (I'm busy too and I don't have the patience to wait around for information that should only take a few days to send out)  Are they qualified?  Am I paying for the person I am hiring...or am I getting am employee from their company.  If I am paying a high rate for an owner of the business bc THEY have the experience, then I want THAT person doing my hair/makeup...not someone who works there, where I don't even know if they have even applied makeup on two people.

I find it very interesting that almost all stylists in Cabo are charging within the same range when their quality of work is so different.  I can get my hair done at the hotel for the same price as a stylist that does hair for print ads.  My best friend can get the same hair style for $40 less because she isn't the bride.  Ok enough with my rant, just the way the world works :)

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users