Photo

Cancun-Discounts.com

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xxoosandyooxx

xxoosandyooxx
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:14 AM

Has anyone booked any private tours with Cancun-discounts.com. Are they a reputable company? I am looking to book a private snorkeling tour for my guest as well as a deep sea fishing tour for the guys.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

#2 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
    • Banned
    • 630 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

I hope someone responds to you - as I am interested in looking for a snorkeling trip as well.  If you get a quote from them, can you please post it or PM me?

I have done a bit of searching on the web, but I haven't started looking for reviews.  Maybe tripadvisor would be helpful - I have looked at that site for some cruise excursion operators before.

Courtney

#3 abbyrossberg

abbyrossberg
      • Banned
      • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

On trip advisor #10 in Cancun Activities is www.cancunvista.com  they specialize in Catamaran snorkeling excursions and Yacht snorkeling excursions.

For fishing go to www.cancun-fishing.net

Good luck.

#4 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
        • 143 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

I was wondering if you had any feed back, I know this post is old but we are thinking of booking them. Thanks!

#5 Lyman

Lyman
          • 262 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Congrats Courtney! + welcome to the forum :) yes, tripadvisor is a great resource......here's a link to some snorkeling tours around Cancun area on their site........http://www.tripadvis...returnTo=__2F__

all the best with your plans, and have the incredible wedding you've always dreamed of.......enjoy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users