We did a symbolic ceremony - and it was fantastic. The grooms cake came with our package - we weren't even aware of it until they told us just before we got there. Wasn't it cute?

Beautiful pictures! My FI and I so wanted to go to Azul Five for our wedding, but when we were booking they still could not confirm if they would be open!

I am so thrilled for you, the wedding looked just beautiful! cheesy.gif

We really liked the DJ. We were able to send them all our songs: first dance, bride/father, groom/mother, cake cutting, garter, bouquet toss - and then our MC coordinated with them and it was just effortless! The music selection was great - he had a fog machine (which I probably could have done without), bubble machine, LED lights, balloons, handed out neon bracelets - it was a riot. You definitely don't need a DJ, an IPod and playlist with speakers would work fine, but we really enjoyed it.

Hi Kerry,

You should pop on over to the Azul Sensatori thread and ask this question.  Tons of current and past brides are using/have used the DJ.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/23412/azul-sensatori-brides-post-here/11560

Originally Posted by KerryL613 View Post

Hi Melanie,

What did you think of the DJ?  i am getting married at azul beach and was just wondering what you thought!

Congrats!

Kerry