Sign in to follow this  
Islandgirl910

Past Iberostar Suites brides - do you remember the choice of start time for the ceremony?

If you are still in need of an answer to this question in the wedding packet that I have it says that the resort "suggests having the ceremony between 4:00pm and 5:00pm because the heat of the day has passed and you will still have light to take quality photos after the ceremony. Also by 5:00pm almost all the activities around the pool and beach are over so you can have more privacy during the ceremony."

I hope this helps!

I requested 5 pm. I believe the sun sets around 7p...

This is my time line:

5:00pm-6:00pm ceremony (I believe the ceremony is only 30 minutes long but I figured give some extra time because wedding ceremony's usually don't start on time)

6:00pm-7:00pm pictures/cocktail hour  

7:00pm-10:30pm reception

That's what I have planned in my head for the time line but we shall see:)

That sounds like a perfect schedule. I'm getting married at the Grand 12-3-11. My photographer told me that the sunsets earlier in December so I might want to start my wedding around 4-4:30 so we can take our photos while the sun is setting.

Originally Posted by delgadot View Post

I requested 5 pm. I believe the sun sets around 7p...

This is my time line:

5:00pm-6:00pm ceremony (I believe the ceremony is only 30 minutes long but I figured give some extra time because wedding ceremony's usually don't start on time)

6:00pm-7:00pm pictures/cocktail hour  

7:00pm-10:30pm reception

That's what I have planned in my head for the time line but we shall see:)