Bachelorette ideas please!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Wisco4

Wisco4
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

"pee-pees"..you're too funny

I agree, we'll have to get her to wear something to signify her as the bride! I like the boa idea, where can I find one?

~Amanda

#22 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:38 PM

For my girlfriends bachelorette party, we wore all black and she wore all white -- and although subtly stated, it was pretty obvious what was going on ... and I think drew even more attention that the veil and big 'to-do' stuff.

#23 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        For my girlfriends bachelorette party, we wore all black and she wore all white -- and although subtly stated, it was pretty obvious what was going on ... and I think drew even more attention that the veil and big 'to-do' stuff.
        that's a very cute idea!

#24 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Her colors are chocolate brown and tiffany blue so we are all wearing brown tops and she'll wear white. So I guess that will point her out pretty well...I forgot we were doing that! For another friends we all wore pink shirts and straw cowboy hats while the bride wore a white shirt and white cowboy hat.

Keep em' comin girls!

~Amanda

#25 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wisco4
            "pee-pees"..you're too funny

I agree, we'll have to get her to wear something to signify her as the bride! I like the boa idea, where can I find one?
            You can get them at places like, Condoms To Go and Condom Sense. I think you could buy a cheap veil and hot glue packages of condoms on it. Very cute!!

#26 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
              Her colors are chocolate brown and tiffany blue so we are all wearing brown tops and she'll wear white. So I guess that will point her out pretty well...I forgot we were doing that! For another friends we all wore pink shirts and straw cowboy hats while the bride wore a white shirt and white cowboy hat.

Keep em' comin girls!
              Can you go a step further and do all brown and all white instead of just tops? It will just make her more pronounced, while remaining understated.

And maybe a Tiffany blue belt sash for everyone to pull the group together...

#27 Wisco4

Wisco4
              • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                You can get them at places like, Condoms To Go and Condom Sense. I think you could buy a cheap veil and hot glue packages of condoms on it. Very cute!!
                I have never heard of Condoms to Go. What is it? I doubt Milwaukee has one
                ~Amanda

#28 Wisco4

Wisco4
                • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  Can you go a step further and do all brown and all white instead of just tops? It will just make her more pronounced, while remaining understated.

And maybe a Tiffany blue belt sash for everyone to pull the group together...
                  Not sure that too many people will have brown pants/skirts...maybe.
                  I like the idea of throwing some of the blue in there. Maybe some beads or somethin...I'll have to look around.
                  ~Amanda

#29 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
                    I have never heard of Condoms to Go. What is it? I doubt Milwaukee has one
                    Maybe like a condom/sex toy type of store. Don't tell me Dallas is the only place with crazy stores like that.....humm...

#30 Wisco4

Wisco4
                    • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LisaG
                      Maybe like a condom/sex toy type of store. Don't tell me Dallas is the only place with crazy stores like that.....humm...
                      Oh sure, adult novelty stores...yep there's one less than a mile from my office
                      ~Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users