Your mental notes are good...LOL
1. My bridesmaids were on point with pretty much everything except how to walk which I asked Nina numerous times but she kept saying dont worry ill be there to orchestrate things but at the end of the day walking wasn't the problem for anyone I just felt that she should have addressed it when we asked instead of last minute..and I think she looked frustrated because she knows how many times I asked her about it and it slapped her in the face at the last possible minute..without me saying a word
2. The Photographer did take as many photos as possible but I didn't want him to see me before he was suppose to.
3. Nina gave me the number for the DJ, however I would never get in contact with him when we called the companies website seems to have some problems now with the Domain name because I cant pull the site up..but the is a three page document that they request that you fill out and send back to your planner it was a good thing I thought to make copies of everything and take them with us.
4. Nina told us that the carts would be waiting for us after the cocktail hour.. but they were not there.
5. during our meeting we requested to speak with the pastor before hand Nina said he wasn't available instead she gave us a sheet of options with a religious and nonreligious Ceremony of course we had a religious Ceremony I made some small changes to the sheet like changing the father option to brother etc...BUT the pastor did come up and see me before the ceremony and he also spoke with my Husband while he waited for me on the beach.