2587 replies to this topic

#2491 Jcastil22

Jcastil22
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace oceanfront gazebo
  • LocationNyc

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

@kvilagi I've been wondering the same thing. I just got my wedding coordinator's email address. I'll ask her for some pictures.

yes ladies ask your coordinators for pictures. I spoke to my WC Elizabeth and asked for some pics of the reception rooms and she sent them in right away. They are very helpful and ready to answer as much as possible.

Edited by Jcastil22, 30 September 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#2492 AddyB

AddyB
  • 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

@kvilagi I have pictures from my WC but I don't know how to upload pics on here! LOL, I can send them to your email if you want. If anyone want to see them just let me know.

Addy

#2493 JJCB0418

JJCB0418
  • 53 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

Hi Ladies,

I've noticed a lot of people are looking for pictures.  Here are some photos I received from our WC, Elizabeth - she's been great so far.  Lots of bouquet options, but she said I can send her pictures of what I like and she'll let me know if they can do them.  There's one centerpiece option, but I can request them to do something else for an extra charge, of course.

Any brides pick peach as their color?  I was going to go with coral and we went for a site visit and she gave me a little piece of the coral fabric and now that I'm home and trying to match it to other items, I feel it's a bit more on the pink side than I would like.  I wish I would have asked to see the peach sashes while I was there! 

This is the rooftop location you can choose for the ceremony:

Attached File  Chill Out 2.JPG   66.98KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Chill Out.JPG   112.14KB   5 downloads

This is the reception room:

Attached File  Reception 2.JPG   94.37KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Reception 3.JPG   156.44KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Reception Room.jpg   146.51KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Reception.JPG   142.57KB   6 downloads

Ocean front gazebo:

Attached File  Ocean Front G.JPG   142.96KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Ocean Front Gazebo.jpg   86.49KB   6 downloads

This is the centerpiece option (at least for the tangerine package):

Attached File  centerpice.jpg   16.02KB   6 downloads

This is the color chart which I don't find to be extremely useful given different monitor brightness and such:

Attached File  Carta de Colores (2).jpg   92.4KB   6 downloads

Cake samples:

Attached File  Cake 1.JPG   102.32KB   8 downloadsAttached File  Cake 2.jpg   85.54KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Cake 3.JPG   100.39KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Cake 4.jpg   46.63KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Cake 5.jpg   48.88KB   5 downloads

Bouquet samples:

Attached File  Bouquet 1.JPG   94.67KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 2.jpg   51.47KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 3.jpg   50.08KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 4.jpg   38.09KB   7 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 5.jpg   103.71KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 6.jpg   52.31KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 7.jpg   60.66KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 8.jpg   41.46KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 9.JPG   182.02KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 10.jpg   48.03KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 11.jpg   92.09KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 12.jpg   21.06KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 13.jpg   50.91KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Bouquet 14.jpg   19.43KB   4 downloads

I can email the pics for anyone who can't see them yet!

Edited by JJCB0418, 08 October 2014 - 07:41 AM.

#2494 AddyB

AddyB
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

@JJCB0418 I can't view any of the pictures, then again I can never view it when it's posted in the discussion board. If you don't mind, can you please send it to my email? abannavong88@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Addy

#2495 veroniquetittley

veroniquetittley
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:06 AM

Hi Ladies! I very much appreciate all the advice on this website. I'm getting married on January 15th, 2015 at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. I'm from Ottawa (Canada). My WC is Elizabeth. I chose the Mint Breeze package because we have a very small group (15 persons). I found some ideas on Pinterest at Barcelo Bavaro weddings.
    Veronique

#2496 missyanachka

missyanachka
    • 6 posts
    • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

hey ladies, i just booked my wedding for december of next year. Do any of you have photos of possible locations for the reception? I feel like I've asked them 5x to send me some pictures and they never have. I need an air conditioned space but I do love terraces.
    If any of you have information, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Also, I'm told that some locations require the party to end by 11pm, and my big Russian family definitely won't wrap things up until the morning hours. Did any of you have this experience?
    Thank you!
    Yana
    Also, my wedding coordinator is Laura Genao...any experiences with her? TIA!

#2497 AddyB

AddyB
    • 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:08 PM

@missyanachka I have the same wedding coordinator! She's nice and always quick to respond to my emails. I have some pics if you want to see, let me know. I can't post them on here for some reason.

Addy

#2498 missyanachka

missyanachka
    • 6 posts
    • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:11 PM

@AddyB ...yes please! Can you email me any photos you: ybromberg24@gmail.com ...id greatly appreciate it!

I read lots of good reviews on other coordinators I cant seem to find ours anywhere! I just started planning so I hope shes good!

#2499 JJCB0418

JJCB0418
    • 53 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hi ladies!  I've been reading a lot of the reviews on here and I'm freaking out about the ceremony since there's not much detail in the reviews I've read.  My WC, Elizabeth, said that an officiant is included in the tangerine package, but we won't meet with him prior to the ceremony and that he has a speech already established.  My wedding is symbolic, but I'd still like it to be personal since we aren't having a ceremony at home.  Can anyone give some information about the officiant (whoever he is). 

@missyanachka  I haven't heard about things needing to end by 11pm but if that's the case, your party can head over to the disco. 

#2500 Jcastil22

Jcastil22
    • 4 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace oceanfront gazebo
    • LocationNyc

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hey ladies so I was wondering if anyone has gotten prices for the dj. I feel a little uneasy with this for my wedding I'm not sure what to do but I don't want to spend exaggerated money for a 3 hour reception. Also has anyone heard how much it is to extend the reception an hour? Last of al the chairs...does anyone know how much it cost to get the chiavari chairs? I've seen them in a couple of pics for weddings there except no gold I wanted mine gold since my weddings colors are peach gold cream and sand :-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users