Photo

Bucerias "Martoca Beach and Garden" thought I would share their news :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

Hey ladies. My venue in Bucerias was featured on the news in Texas.  I would like to share their clip with you so you can view the beauty and endless possiblilites :) 

http://bit.ly/cTvL5L

#2 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
    • 232 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

Well that is cool.  I had not seen this.

#3 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
      • 45 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

I know! Are you friends with Jimmy on facebook?  He was like a kid in the candy store posting his excitment all over his page.  I was so happy for him :)

#4 mariatedwedding

mariatedwedding
        • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:08 PM

Ladies,

I am from Chicago and am getting married in Bucerias on June 4, 2011.  Do either of you have any information regarding pricing. We are staying in a private villa and were planning on holding the ceremony and reception at this location, however after looking at the pictures of the Martoca Beach and Garden, I am having second thoughts about my original plans. I am not planning on having an event planner like EM or any of the wedding coordinators in PV.  Does Jimmy have caterers on site.  Please if you can get back to me I would really appreciate it!!

Thank you!!!!!!

#5 mariatedwedding

mariatedwedding
          • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

Ladies,

I am from Chicago and am getting married in Bucerias on June 4, 2011.  Do either of you have any information regarding pricing. We are staying in a private villa and were planning on holding the ceremony and reception at this location, however after looking at the pictures of the Martoca Beach and Garden, I am having second thoughts about my original plans. I am not planning on having an event planner like EM or any of the wedding coordinators in PV.  Does Jimmy have caterers on site.  Please if you can get back to me I would really appreciate it!!

Thank you!!!!!!

#6 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
            • 232 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:45 AM

You should contact Jimmy at james@martoca.com.  I contacted him and told him what I was looking for and how many people would be attending my wedding and he was able to create a package that would work for my party which includes a wedding coordinator that fit into my budget.  He does not have a caterer on site, but knows of many and will set everything up for you.  I would really contact him if I was you because it is really reasonable and you can have as much or as little as you like. 

Good luck!

#7 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
              • 45 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

I agree with Erica, I sent her his way and so far it seems shes very satisfied.  My wedding is comming up, im not on here to often and i dont post my progress but everything is going well :)  Jimmy will work in every direction for you.  He is well known and has connections to many outside vendors.  Your possibilites are endless with him and his venue.  You wont be disapointed! Promise :)  PM me if you have any questions or concerns.  Let him know you were referred to him :0  He loves referrals

#8 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
                • 45 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

I forgot to mention this to you and im sure this will excite you!! He has a wedding cordinator that works out of chicago!  I dont know her details but ask Erica, I believe she mentioned she is working with her :)

#9 mariatedwedding

mariatedwedding
                  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

Thank you both for such quick responses!!!! I will definitely contact Jimmy... let me know when your weddings are and if you can email me my email address is mthanasouras@gmail.com.  THANKS :)

#10 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
                    • 232 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

Yes, if you decide to go with this location one of the coordinators he works with is opening an office in Chicago and will be here starting in January.  I will be sure to let you know what I think of her.  I am getting married December 28, 2011. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users