Photo

Help with wording PLEASE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:02 PM

So I am in the middle of ordering our formal invites and i am including a small card that will let people know that if they are planning on comming they need to try and book as soon as possible (like before November) as our resort gets full quick.

How do I put this.....

any suggestions would be so helpfull.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
      So I am in the middle of ordering our formal invites and i am including a small card that will let people know that if they are planning on comming they need to try and book as soon as possible (like before November) as our resort gets full quick.

How do I put this.....

any suggestions would be so helpfull.
      How about something like:

"Resort Reservations Required by November xx for Planning Purposes."

I don't think there's a problem with being straightfoward. We just found out we have to finalize our ceremony/reception locales 3 months prior ... which means if people booklast minute and we choose the yacht reception, we may be over capacity .... so I say be firm but pleasant and make it known in no uncertain terms that this booking/RSVP'ing is a MUST.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

i have been digging for my wording, but can't find it anywhere. i think i said something like "please book a.s.a.p. as the resort books to capacity year round" or something

#4 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

Thanks girls I got it I think!

Told guests that the resort will probably fill to capacity for May 2008 by November 2007 so if they do plan on joining us to please book as soon as possible. Good enough, now lets see if they actually pay attention lol.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users