Sign in to follow this  
ablj209

Amanda's OOT bags

@sara - unfortunately discountmugs charged me duty upon delivery.  This seems to be a "luck of the draw" scenario, there are several posts on here about this topic.  Some canadians have been able to get delivery without owing duty.  They were sent via UPS and I have always been charged duty through them sad.gif  Maybe you could request that they send it USPS or FedEx instead??  When I went to pick them up (wasn't home when they tried to deliver), I had to pay $65 duty.

Amanda FAB job on your OOT. Like someone mentioned before if I were a guest at your wedding, I'd LOVE these. Soon as we set our wedding date, I can't wait to start working on projects like this!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I love your ideas, I'm especially jealous of the travel mugs!  I really want them but I'm not sure if we can manage money and the extra weight to get them down there.

Where did you get the labels for your first aid kits?  They're great, are they a template?

Originally Posted by ablj209 View Post

A few people have asked for the template for the first aid kits.. Enjoy! 

Favor... would you be able to email me that template? I'm still too new that i dont get access to the attachements sad.gif But i really love the loove of those kits! If you can... its sara.ryan@belairdirect.com  Thank you!!!!! :)

Wedding Survival Kit.ppt