Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites New Bride... Reception Questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Barbiebride88

Barbiebride88
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

I have just confirmed my wedding date (June 02, 2011) and I have been looking at the options for my wedding reception.  I am trying to decide between a private reception at one of the restaurants or the reception dinner that is included in the wedding package and just renting the disco out for dancing afterwords or having a beach party...I am having around 40-70 guests.  Does anyone have experience or suggestions with this?

#2 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Barbiebride88 

I have just confirmed my wedding date (June 02, 2011) and I have been looking at the options for my wedding reception.  I am trying to decide between a private reception at one of the restaurants or the reception dinner that is included in the wedding package and just renting the disco out for dancing afterwords or having a beach party...I am having around 40-70 guests.  Does anyone have experience or suggestions with this?

Hey Barbie!  You should post this in the Iberostar thread that already exist and I problem you will get a reply!

#3 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
      • 106 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by NikkiT. 

Hey Barbie!  You should post this in the Iberostar thread that already exist and I problem you will get a reply!

Ok that was a typo...lol.  I promise you will get a reply!

#4 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
        • 141 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

Nikki T. is correct, you will get a lot of useful information from the other thread, but however I can tell that in all of the paperwork it states that for 25+ guests you have to have a "private" reception.  Hope this helps.

Carol

Originally Posted by Barbiebride88 

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users