Photo

Maggie Sottero REESE dress... amazing! Size 8...But I'm normally a 4 or 6!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shanng243

shanng243
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:17 AM

I'm selling my Maggie Sottero Reese dress.  My wedding was in August and AHR was in October and I have no desire (or room!) to keep it.

It is a size 8, which I still find weird because I wear a size 4 or 6 normally! Apparently the sizing runs differently. There are cups sewn in which I had put in so you don't have to worry about a bra or having them sewn in yourself.

Obviously the bottom gets a bit dirty from the floor, etc but it dry cleans out nicely. We got married in Cabo on the beach which the bottom did get dirty (obviously with it being a beach wedding), but it all dry cleaned out nicely for my AHR.

I have a ton of pictures available upon request!!

Interested? E-mail me at shanng243@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!

Shannon

#2 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Not my size, but that dress is #1 on my list right now.  I absolutely love it!  Was it everything you had dreamed of?

#3 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:36 AM

Sent you an e-mail! My only hesitation is one of my friends wore it for her wedding and we had a huge falling out so it gives me bad vibes but I LOVE it

#4 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
        • 710 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

@ Shanng243, Bridal gowns normally run two to four sizes smaller. I'm currently a size 6 in dresses, depending on the material and my wedding gown was ordered in a size 10.

@ Adales, If Shanng243 gives you a great price for it, you can have it taken in to your size. Question is, do you know someone or a place that's not too expensive to have it taken in.

#5 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
          • Banned
          • 2,710 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

She never e-mailed me back.... BBoooo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users