December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#201 morgan7

morgan7
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:17 AM

kimberli,

that is to funny! you must be my North Dakota twin, great minds think alike! i also see that you are getting married in Jamaica too! what day? im the 13th.

#202 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

I was just thinking that! I looked at the calendar and my to-do list and got a little freaky lol. School gets so busy, that I can't think of anything but homework. Gonna try to do most of my projects on a weekends :( My bachelorette party will be next month too on 26 :D 

December can't come soon enough!

PS I should receive my BD photobook next week and I don't know how i am going not to show it to my FI.... I could never hide gifts or keep them secret. It is gonna be a tough one!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Ladies... I swear right now every single weekend I'm thinking "Holy ****, I have HOW many weeks left??" Somehow the weeks keep flying by and I keep finding myself a week closer to the wedding, with so much left to do! Anyone else have this feeling? Lol!

#203 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

Morgan, 

I'm the 6th, exactly one week before you, on Tuesday as well! Another commonality! ;)

#204 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
        • 195 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:25 AM

Productive weekend for me and the FI.  Seating charts DONE!  OTT Bags DONE!   I am actually quite happy with the OTT bags.  I meant to take pictures as I was putting them together, but got too busy.  In case any of you need ideas, here is what I did for the bags:

Coozie:  normal wedding type stuff on the front, and then "to have, to hold, to keep your beers cold" on the back.

In a smaller bag labeled "in good times and in bad":  we have playing cards, mints, (and will put in tiny rum bottles once we get there), and  shout wipes.

In a smaller bag labeled "in sickness and in health":  we have advil, pepto bismal tablets, band-aids, and sunscreen

In an evelope labeled "for richer or poorer":  we have scratch-off lottery tickets. 

Then I am going to have a central "emergency kit" that has more sunscreen, aloe, bug spray, bobby pins, safety pins, wine wipes, double-sided tape, etc.  that everyone can use if needed. 

It is getting so real now.....

#205 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Awesome idea Jacki- love it! :) 

#206 morgan7

morgan7
            • 219 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Kimberli, I saw your planning thread. You are so organized everything looks amazing. I need to get my but in gear and get mine together. Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

#207 MichCraw

MichCraw
              • 369 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

Hey ladies, what is this pole dancing stuff i'm hearing about??? You renting a pole to put in your house? lol  You have me curious!!!!

#208 morgan7

morgan7
                • 219 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

Well where I am from there is a nail salon called posh that offers a pole dancing class party with manicures and pedicures. The place is super girly and they let you bring your own drinks and snacks for during your party. Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

#209 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

My friends in Ottawa had a pole brought in the house and installed for the party, and had it removed after lol :D I am sure you can find some services like that in Montreal

#210 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

We have a "feminine fitness" studio in town. It's actually just opening for business and I know the girl so I set it up a while ago. They teach you moves and you take your own drinks and just have a good time! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users