Photo

5 day or 7 day

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sinesbride

sinesbride
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:47 AM

So now that we are set on the cruise wedding...we still can't decide on whether to do a five day or a 7 day carnival cruise out of Galveston. The 7 day would be more expensive obviously but it also goes to montego bay, grand cayman and cozumel and it's a brand new ship the Magic (if I remember correctly). The 5 day goes to progresso, mexico and cozumel and is cheaper of course and it's on the Triumph. Ugh. I don't know what to do! It will be our wedding/moon as well eventhough we will have our son with us...who will be nearly 3 by the time all this happens...lol

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:58 AM

I was on the Triumph for a wedding cruise and it was wonderful!  We had such a blast.  That being said I would totally do a 7 day cruise.  You will want 2 more days because it's so much fun!

#3 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:15 AM

7 day cruises are definitely more fun - and after the excitement (and stress) of the wedding you will want more time to unwind.  One thing I would look at is the actual price difference between the two as there often isn't a huge price difference between the two (especially certain times of the year - between Thanksgiving and Christmas seems to be the cheapest time to cruise).

#4 dmkn77

dmkn77
        • 164 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

I say 7 day for sure. Yes its more expensive but you will need lots of time to enjoy yourself and spend time with your guests! Also it doesn't hurt AT ALL that you can sail on the newest ship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users