Photo

H10 Ocean Coral and Turquesa HELP REQUIRED

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DakotaGilbert

DakotaGilbert
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

Our photographer bailed on us with two months to go. Need some help if anybody knows of a good one. Would also love some tips as to what choices they made as far as location on the resort and where they had the reception. Would love to see some photos to help me settle my nerves. Have no idea what we're getting into.

#2 Sepi

Sepi
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hi Dakota,

I'm getting married at OCean Coral in Jan 2012 but I can't find ANY information from the previous brides there; I think you already had your wedding there; hope you were able to find a photographer.

Would be kind enough to send me your wedding review at the resort; I would appreciate any help.

Thanks alot

Sepi

#3 mrskrash

mrskrash
      • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hey there! We were married at OCT in December! If you want to email me at: jkrasnikoff@hotmail.com I'll answer any questions and send you some pics! Happy planning!

#4 Sepi

Sepi
        • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Hi there, I tried your email address but my email wouldn't go through; do you have another email address maybe?

Would be really nice to hear about your experience :)

#5 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

Sepi:

There is a great Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides Thread that willl give you a TON of great info! There is a bride that just recently got married there and will hopefully be writing her review soon! Hope this helps! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepi 

Hi Dakota,

I'm getting married at OCean Coral in Jan 2012 but I can't find ANY information from the previous brides there; I think you already had your wedding there; hope you were able to find a photographer.

Would be kind enough to send me your wedding review at the resort; I would appreciate any help.

Thanks alot

Sepi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users