Photo

Jamaica Brides...what would you do differently and/or definitely do again?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jandk

jandk
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:01 AM

Hi Wendyjd,

Glad to hear all went well and you had such a great time! Can't wait to read your review. Two weeks will seem to move at a snail's pace while you wait for your pictures..lol. Do you have any non-pro pics you could share?

#12 L&J

L&J
    • 153 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:24 AM

Wendyjd. Thanks for the weather update.  I was in negril a few years ago in Aug and it rained almost every day but it was usually a short shower in the late afternoon. It was acutally pretty nice. The rain cooled everything down. We'd go in for a drink and the storm would usually be over within 30 minutes and we'd still have time to go back out and enjoy the sun before the sunset.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#13 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

I just posted my planning thread, some photos there:

Hi Wendyjd,

Glad to hear all went well and you had such a great time! Can't wait to read your review. Two weeks will seem to move at a snail's pace while you wait for your pictures..lol. Do you have any non-pro pics you could share?

#14 jandk

jandk
        • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Wendyjd,

Thank you. I am so confused on where to see reviews, etc. now that the forum has been changed. I am impressed with all your goodies, and you were a Beautiful Bride! Can't wait to see pro pics! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users