Sign in to follow this  
jandk

Jamaica Brides...what would you do differently and/or definitely do again?

Hi Wendyjd,

Glad to hear all went well and you had such a great time! Can't wait to read your review. Two weeks will seem to move at a snail's pace while you wait for your pictures..lol. Do you have any non-pro pics you could share?

Wendyjd. Thanks for the weather update.  I was in negril a few years ago in Aug and it rained almost every day but it was usually a short shower in the late afternoon. It was acutally pretty nice. The rain cooled everything down. We'd go in for a drink and the storm would usually be over within 30 minutes and we'd still have time to go back out and enjoy the sun before the sunset.

I just posted my planning thread, some photos there:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/64742/wendy-s-planning-journal-iberostar-rose-hall-suites-wedding

Originally Posted by jandk View Post

Hi Wendyjd,

Glad to hear all went well and you had such a great time! Can't wait to read your review. Two weeks will seem to move at a snail's pace while you wait for your pictures..lol. Do you have any non-pro pics you could share?

Wendyjd,

Thank you. I am so confused on where to see reviews, etc. now that the forum has been changed. I am impressed with all your goodies, and you were a Beautiful Bride! Can't wait to see pro pics!