Photo

Any other Carnival Splendor or LA/ Long Beach brides out there??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LK0806

LK0806
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Hey ladies!!

Are there any Carnival Splendor or brides leaving from LA or Long Beach out there??

#2 alaska2009

alaska2009
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:03 AM

I am in the process of being a Splendor bride. I am planning on getting married in Puerto Vallarta on April 25, 2012. Sailing out of LB

#3 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
      • 45 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

I am departing Feb 27  2011 leaving from long beach on carnival splendor :) I am having my wedding when we arrive in PV

#4 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
        • 45 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

Hi there, Im glad i found you ladies.  I am also getting married when we arrive in PV.  My wedding is March 2 2011..Have you found a location yet?

#5 LK0806

LK0806
          • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

I am actually getting married onboard the day of embarkation. I wanted people who couldn't cruise to still be able to come to the wedding!

#6 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
            • 45 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

Yes, that is the best way to do it for the guests who cant travel aboard.  Happy planning :)

#7 annadang

annadang
              • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hello, I am getting married on the Carnival Paradise out of Long beach on September 9 2011. I have 66 sailing guests and around 30 non sailing guests.  If anyone has photos, timelines or tips on what to expect please post!  Our group is super excited.  Congratulations everyone and Thanks

#8 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

We got married in October 2010.  We did the 7-day Mexican Riviera Cruise out of Long Beach and got married in Puerto Vallarta.  It was amazing!!

#9 nikkibradley

nikkibradley
                  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hi Ladies! We are taking a cruise for our wedding weekend, the Carnival Paradise, 3 night cruise to Ensenada.  Our plan is to get off the boat with our guests and have the ceremony at Las Rosas Resort & Spa during our port stop from 9AM - 6PM.  Our dates are October 7th-10th and we currently have 32 booked.  We are super excited as well and would appreciate any tips, advice and our current hang up is invitation wording.  Stay in touch, would love to hear how things progress with other.

Nikki

#10 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                    • 370 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hi Nikki!  Your wedding sounds amazing!  What are you hung up on for the wording?  We got these amazing passport invitations on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/...-cruise-wedding  The pictures on that link are our actual invitations.  We had four pages in the passport... the first page was the formal invitation.  The second page was a greeting and had our travel agents info and some pricing on the cruise cabins.  The third page had the cruise itinerary and a little synopsis.  Then the fourth page listed the days and times of our wedding events... we had welcome cocktails on board the first day and then did a group excursion the day after the wedding.  Here is what we used for the formal invitation page:Picture 4.png

I hope that helps!  I can send you what we used on the other pages too if that would help.  Happy Planning!

Jaime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users