Photo

Dreams Cancun Bridal Flower Bouquets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

I was hoping for some help and advice. I was very dissapoointed in the flower choices in the pdf wedding planner guide to pick from. I noticed that there have been some gorgeous flower bouquets in the recent weedings on Juan's facebook page. I posted a picture of Carolina's gorgeous flowers!! Does any know how expensive it is or how difficult to get the bouquet you want? I appreciate any help guys!! Thanks a bunch!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#2 cricket2168

cricket2168
    • 77 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hi - I am in the same boat as you with the bouquets. Have you found any info out?

#3 jas101080

jas101080
      • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hi Jana297, If i am not mistaken I think Carolina posted the website where she ordered her flowers from. It is somewhere in her review. I hope I have helped you

I was hoping for some help and advice. I was very dissapoointed in the flower choices in the pdf wedding planner guide to pick from. I noticed that there have been some gorgeous flower bouquets in the recent weedings on Juan's facebook page. I posted a picture of Carolina's gorgeous flowers!! Does any know how expensive it is or how difficult to get the bouquet you want? I appreciate any help guys!! Thanks a bunch!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users