Photo

NEVER WORN Custom Made Gown White sz 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

I became a 2 dress bride because I got soo excited once I got engaged I just bought bought bought.   The gIf interested please email me at: Benner_kristen@yahoo.com with your offer or questions.   Please excuse my photos: I laced myself up and took my own photos (didn't want FI to get any ideas). These photos don't have a slip under and it could be a little fuller with one.    own is a remake of: Click the image to open in full size.     SIZE 0- 2 WHITE (I am 5 4 and it is perfect length without shoes on) I paid $275 asking price $175 or BO (shipping not included). Very light materials, lace up back, side rouching, and small train. Here are the images of my dress: I took many photos so you can get a feel for the actual garment.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

KB

#2 arkae

arkae
    • 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

custom made by who??  im interested!!

#3 LilyRose

LilyRose
      • 202 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:34 PM

You look gorgeous in it! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic