Cabo it will be...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:51 PM

Welcome Lisa, glad you could join us. Do you know where you are getting married yet? Have fun, tons of good info around here. :)
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#12 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:22 PM

Welcome Lisa - You will find great resources here in the various sub_forums... If you have any special questions - I live in Cabo and will be happy to help if I can...
      My husband and I preform Wedding Video Services here also - if you are interested - I can send you info...

Best of luck with your planning - you will do fine with the help of all of the great info in this forum...

#13 CaboDate

• 129 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:01 AM

Hi Lisa.. My name is Amy.. I'm in the same boat you are.. planning a Cabo wedding for Oct. 07. So we can share ideas as they come up. We've been doing some research and have decied to go with a Villa. But my fiance and I were at a wedding in Cabo this year at the Marquis.. and it was fantastic! We're trying to do something a little different than our friends wedding!
        Amy & Todd
        Cabo San Lucas
        October 20th, 2007

#14 MERRYME

• 324 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:11 AM

Hi Lisa!

Congrats! I'm getting married in Todos Santos at this place www.alegriainn.net

Let me know if you need any information. I'm getting married in December. We are having a beach ceremony and reception at Alegria.

Todos Santos is wonderful! Basically we are taking over the whole town. I'm having over 150 people! It is going to be sooo much fun!
          Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
          22nd of December 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users