RIU Ocho Rios Nov 2011

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mitsylavigne

• 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi Ladies!

We are booked into the ROR for Nov 2011!  I was really impressed with how quickly the WC's got back to me. 

Does anybody have any feedback on things we should know?  I am basically looking for the "I wish I would have known that/brought that!" moment if you had one. 

We also want to go gift bags on arrival for the guests, does anybody have any experience with this?

Thank you!

#2 sweetluna

• 183 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

There is so much information on this forum to answer your question.  Do some searches and I'm sure you'll find all the information you could possibly need plus some.

Specifically, search OOT bags and you'll get a TON of information on gift bags. There is even a forum on here that is dedicated to that topic.

#3 mitsylavigne

• 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

Thank you so much!!

#4 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

have the "no problem" attitude and you will enjoy your day much more :)

#5 Bunny121009

• 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

You picked a beautiful venue. I got married there last year in December. The WC's are great and take care of everything. You have nothing to worry about. There is a wealth of information on this website. I was so glad to find this site, if it weren't for this site I wouldn't have found my venue. ROR is a very popular venue in this forum you will definitely have no problems. A search on OOT (Out Of Town) bags will help you get ideas on gift bags for your guests.

~Happy Planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users