Photo

Majestic Elegance Sea & See or The Steakhouse (Asadito)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 natalie7

natalie7
  • Site Supporter
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

When are you getting married by the way??

#22 vgregory

vgregory
    • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

Hi Nicolee! Thanks so much for the feedback.

I am getting married at ME on May 25th 2011. I really want to do the dinner at the See and Sea and love that you said they served Surf and Turf! I don't want to serve only seafood.

Do you know how big the patio at the see and sea restaurant is? If we are a group of 40, can we get pretty much the whole patio to ourselves???

Thanks!!

#23 melissabrian

melissabrian
      • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hello ladies!

My wedding date is June 10 2011 and I've been working closely with my Elegance WC. Here is a picture of the semi-private set up at Asadito Steakhouse. The See & Sea is outside and not private. 

Asadito.jpgH

#24 islandbride8

islandbride8
        • 315 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:58 AM

Thank you for this post Melissa!   This looks awesome!  We are having our dinner here as well (June 29,2011).

#25 summafool1

summafool1
          • 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

that looks beautiful!!

#26 tracygoo

tracygoo
            • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Thanks for all the updates, we have our wedding there in January 2013. Just wondering how was everything? And in the resturants do they just have you in a section? How was the Sea by Sea? Is it right on the beach? Also, what did you do after the dinner? Did you rent a private room for a dance? Or is there a lobby bar you can rent? I am just not to sure where to host the dance? Please let me know, any insight would be helpful. Are the private rooms worth it?

#27 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by tracygoo 

Thanks for all the updates, we have our wedding there in January 2013. Just wondering how was everything? And in the resturants do they just have you in a section? How was the Sea by Sea? Is it right on the beach? Also, what did you do after the dinner? Did you rent a private room for a dance? Or is there a lobby bar you can rent? I am just not to sure where to host the dance? Please let me know, any insight would be helpful. Are the private rooms worth it?

I hope someone responds to you.. :o) I have the same questions!

We are leaning more towards the Steak House though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users