Photo

Customized Koozies/Mugs- Share an order?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

Hi Girls!

I have been looking all over for cheap customized koozies or cups/mugs. We have a very tight budget but I would really like to give these to our guests. I would only need about 45 and most sites require you order 100+. I did find one site that allows you to buy 50 but the price is much lower if you buy more.

Would anyone be interested in splitting an order with me? I am OK with keeping them pretty generic. Maybe something like Punta Cana 2010 (that way it wouldnt be specific to me or my date) I also like the "to have and to hold, and keep your beer cold"

Or if anyone knows of a site that has cheap stuff and a low minimum order, that would be appreciated! I am looking to keep it around  $.99 per item.

thanks! =)

#2 nessa0308

nessa0308
    • 233 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

I used an ebay seller and puchased approx 25 for a reasonable price.  I think I paid about $1.25 each.   Here is their ebay store.  25 is the minimum and I LOVED the final product.

http://stores.ebay.c...Hoodies-Koozies

#3 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
      • 192 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

i would be interested in cups. i only need 40.

What colors would you have them printed in?

#4 nessa0308

nessa0308
        • 233 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

Here is a picture of the koozies that they did for us.  I was really happy with the final results.

koozie.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users