Photo

Hello There

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

So glad that all the months I was home and addicted to this website that I did all the wedding planning that I did.  Because now that I have a job I haven't done any wedding planning in days.  I miss you ladies greatly. During the day, I can't get on the website at work and when I get home after my 1hr 30 min commute from the City, I am definitely exhausted and only looking for a shower and my bed. I have no concentration for planning.  So, I say to all the ladies who may have a little extra time on their hands right now, take advantage of it and do as much as you can because things change quickly and before you know it, your time is no longer your own.

With that said, when the FI comes into town this week, we will be visiting venues. As the ladies who have been on the forum for a while know, I have been going back and forth about venues, location and dates.  We have should have a venue chosen soon though.  With everything going on with my sister, who will be having surgery at the end of September, my new job, wedding planning and just every day life it is CRAZY!

But just checking in to say hi to you ladies and thanking you so much for all of your prayers and well wishes toward my sister. The road is long but my family is praying and hanging in there.

God bless you all and most of all HAPPY PLANNING!

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#2 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:17 AM

I've been wondering where you've been!  I haven't seen you on in awhile!!  I'm glad things are going well with the job, but that's unfortunate about not being able to concentrate!  I hope your time with FI next week goes well with picking a venue out! 

Glad to hear from you!!!  Take care of yourself!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:29 AM

Glad to see you drop by. Your sister is in my prayers. Keep me posted on everything. Catch you on regular email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users