Nuevo Vallarta Bride

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Congrats & Happy Planning!

2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#32 Barrios

Barrios
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

Hello, I'm also a newbie here and getting married in Nuevo Vallarta this October. I'm using Juan Carlos Tapia for my wedding. He does travel to Puerto Vallarta for photography. He does great work!

Check out his website: Juan Carlos Tapia Photography

#33 Lorilou

Lorilou
      • 533 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:11 PM

I'm getting married at Casa Salamandra May 17, 2008 and the Dazzling Details is my WC. How far along are you in the process? We are having 90 or so guests and trying to figure out hotels, and welcome/rehearsal dinner. Any ideas?

#34 Lorilou

Lorilou
        • 533 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

I'm also getting married at Casa Salamandra but May 17, 2008 and I'm also using Kristin with Dazzling Details. How far along are you in the wedding process and how many guests are you having? we're having around 90 people and are trying to chose hotels and rehearsal/welcome dinner. thinking Westin and haven't gotten too far with rehearsal/welcome dinner. any ideas? thanks!!

#35 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

I'm a NV bride too at the Casa Salamandra with DZ too!!! new to the forum and everything, so happy to meet you all and curious how far along you are with your planning. i'm getting married 5/17/08...

#36 Lorilou

Lorilou
            • 533 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:16 PM

I'm also getting married at Casa Salmandra and using The Dazzling Details...how far along are you in the planning process?

#37 cecy1113

cecy1113
              • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                wow that villa is amazing! stupid question. do you think the price listed is per week? or per day? for mexico im assuming per week but then i thought, that seems cheap for a place that amazing!!! im wondering family vacation next year :)

and congrats!
                The Price is per day! for a vacation rental and I think its a minimum of 5 nights and it is for up to 10 people

#38 cecy1113

cecy1113
                • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lorilou
                  I'm also getting married at Casa Salmandra and using The Dazzling Details...how far along are you in the planning process?
                  I am getting married in april, I guess we are not that far appart in the planning process since you get married in may , as far as what we have booked is the villa, reserved the church at the marina, the catere, the videographer, the photographer and we have not gone into the details yet or talked about the menu, so I guess we really dont have that much yet what do you have done! When did you decide to have your wedding at the salamandra?

#39 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cecy1113
                    The Price is per day! for a vacation rental and I think its a minimum of 5 nights and it is for up to 10 people
                    yowza! great though. its making my dream house i greece look at lot more affordable :) Villa Hurmuses ≈ Mykonos ≈ Home

#40 Lorilou

Lorilou
                    • 533 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

we decided on Casa Salamandra in July with Kristin's recommendation. seems like we are in the same planning stages. we are bringing in our own photographer but same with the venue, caterer, etc. Are you doing a rehearsal dinner with all your guests? we are trying to figure that out but with around 90-100 guests, get expensive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users