Photo

Favors for Cruise Weddings?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

I ordered them from Oriental Trading.  We got 24 tins for $19.99.  You have to put the personalized stickers on yourself, but it's not hard to get them centered.  

#12 amoro

amoro
    • Banned
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:06 AM

Have you ever heard of the photo booth shoot? It is a digital photo booth where in all your visitors will going to have a picture taking then it will be printed in a span of 5minutes or less, with the end product? it was a picture of them together with a  picture of the newly wedds.It is a very nice give away items and at the same time it is not checp to look and less expense. Photographers or phot studios have it nowadays.

Sterling Silver Jewelry

#13 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
      • 128 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

Honestly I struggled over this too.  I got monogrammed towels monogrammed with our wedding location and date, in our wedding colours (orange for the guys and pink for the girls) with matching pink and orange photo luggage tags that I tied to them with a picture that said Thank-You.

1) It was awesome because all the guests used them to save lounge chairs during the day so even if they weren't at their seats (were eating or swimming etc.) we knew where to find our guests since every other guest used the basic navy Carnival towels.

2) This summer I saw more than a few guests using them at the beach/pool. 

I think they were a hit!

#14 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
        • 340 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

For our OOT bags, we used black drawstring backpacks, and almost all of our sailing guests used them in the ports.  We also had customized water bottles made from discountmugs.com, and those were a big hit too.  Most of us kept refilling them with water, iced tea or lemonade and carried them with us all day.

#15 goodtoglow

goodtoglow
          • 110 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

One of my bridesmaids convinced me that giving out Bubba Kegs to our guests as a pre-wedding favour would be an awesome idea. We brought Bubba Kegs onto the cruise we went on in February and couldn't live without them (especially since we also brought Rum Runners too!). I emailed Bubba Keg about bulk pricing and they offered $5.75 for these: http://shop.getyourb..._utmk=214091793

They come with a lanyard (which is nice, because the older style had a handle which we liked but these are much more modern looking). They also offered the 18oz Tumbler for $5.75 or the older style 20oz Travel Mug for $5.99....... I am going to get stickers made to put on them and try to hand out as many as possible before we leave on the cruise. We will likely have to bring a 2nd suitcase filled with wedding items so any extra will squish in there. I will have to place a little note inside of the kegs saying that these are our wedding favours in advance!

#16 Barkles

Barkles
            • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

I like the idea of a bon voyage party great day to do a grooms cake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users