Photo

Aruba wedding is booked!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sam2011

sam2011
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

I will officially be an Aruba bride. Our ceremony and reception will be at Manchebo Beach Resort. Anyone else? We have not confirmed our photographer, hair dresser, Or DJ. SO.... If you have any referals please send them my way. Fianc© and I are off to Aruba next week and are meeting with a few vendors. Thanks!

#2 Reps23

Reps23
    • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

My daughter will be getting married at manchebo in January during a cruise when we stop in Aruba. Please let me know what you think and the vendors you choose.

Thanks

Phyllis

#3 AnnCam2011

AnnCam2011
      • 95 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:05 PM

Sam2011 - how did your visit go? We are super-close to booking the Renaissance for next March. Just need one more number then we can send in our deposit.

#4 risa1818

risa1818
        • 116 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:51 PM

Hi!

I am also a Manchebo bride! I am getting married on June 11th. Are you using Lissy Lampe as your wedding planner?

I had attended a wedding there previously and loved it so I am very excited to go back!

Any information you got while you were there would be great!

~Marisa

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#5 MDLady

MDLady
          • 433 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:35 AM

I didn't get married at Manchebo but heard great things about Lissy!  Most of the WCs will have their "preferred" vendors but in most cases you can pick your own if for whatever reason you are not happy with their offers.  I'd ask them for some recommendations and go from there.  But asking here and reading through reviews is definitely a good idea!

#6 alisonu22

alisonu22
            • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

So, how did your visit go?  I hope you found vendors you like.  I'm also using Lissy Lampe as my wedding coordinator and I love her.  She is so great and responds so quickly.  She has referred all of my vendors to me so I'm trusting her judgement.  I look forward to hearing about your visit.

#7 alex00ander

alex00ander
              • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by sam2011 

I will officially be an Aruba bride. Our ceremony and reception will be at Manchebo Beach Resort. Anyone else? We have not confirmed our photographer, hair dresser, Or DJ. SO.... If you have any referals please send them my way. Fianc© and I are off to Aruba next week and are meeting with a few vendors. Thanks!

That sounds awesome. I wish you the best of luck with your wedding. If you want more information about aruba, the Aruba Tourism Authority's website, Aruba weddings, has a ton of great resources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users