Photo

Renaissance Aruba Info

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 AnneW

AnneW
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:14 AM

I'm getting married at the Renaissance Aruba Resort in May 2009. I was so excited to see your pictures, glitterbug! Who was your photographer? Does he/she have a website? Can you offer any info about the food, etc? I am so excited to connect with people on BDW about the Renaissance!

#12 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
    • 52 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by glitterbug
      I was just married in Aruba in July. We got married at the Catholic Church in town and then had our cocktail hour and reception at The Renaissance Island. Below is a link to some of the pictures from our wedding. The day after we even went around the island shooting some fun pictures. If anyone wants info on the Renaissance Id be happy to share.

wedding pics: Blog

day after pics in aruba: Blog
      Hey Glitterbug,

Congratulations on your wedding. Your images look awesome. Your photographer really captured the island. And you guys (You and hubby) look hot. Very good.

Bryan Morris

#13 glitterbug

glitterbug
      • 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

thank you both for your kind comments! Aruba was a blast. I'd love to share my info with you.

You can email me at aliciacammilleri at gmail.com

#14 mjtobin27

mjtobin27
        • 18 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

This is so helpful! Does anyone have a direct contact at the renissance? They haven't gotten back to me.
          Thanks!!!!

#15 Sheree10

Sheree10
          • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

Glitterbug your pics are amazing!

Aruba is definately a top choice for my DW.
            http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#16 ehegwer

ehegwer
            • 139 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mjtobin27
              This is so helpful! Does anyone have a direct contact at the renissance? They haven't gotten back to me.
              Thanks!!!!
              Feel free to contact me if you want a direct contact at the Renaissance - I've worked there a couple of times as a photographer. The "island time" is definitely different, than American Time!

Here are some other shots from a wedding last summer on the private island

BTW - I know your photographer because we both work in Austin. Great pics, Glitterbug!

#17 duckkeisha

duckkeisha
              • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:41 AM

Hi everyone!

My FI and I spent a 1 wk vacation @ the Renaissance and I think the Renaissance island is a perfect place to have a wedding. There are real flamingos on the beach and they decorate it beautifully with torches and candles. The resort itself is a great place with a lot of stuff for everyone to do. We saw a couple getting married there and it was truly amazing. HTH!!

#18 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
                • 52 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mjtobin27
                  Thanks!!!!
                  Hi mjtobin27,

If you PM me with all your full name and info I will personally swing by the Renaissance and talk to the WP (Juny Jones).

Here's another perspective of a wedding shot at the Renaissance.

Renaissance Wedding

HTH,

Bryan Morris

#19 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

I am planning a DW and Renaissance Resort is one of my top picks. For those of you who have planned a wedding there or are in the process, how was/ is the communication with the wedding coordinator/department? I also sent an email and haven't heard anything.
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#20 taxchick

taxchick
                    • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

This is a beautiful hotel. Does anyone know if they have an all inclusive option?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users