Photo

Karen and Jason's AHR Pics

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

Now you can breath...it's all done and you can go back to a "normal" life. Glad you had a good time.

#22 saraece

saraece
    • 289 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:00 AM

Looks like a great time!!
      Like our first kiss all over again

#23 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

I actually got my AHR dress from Macy's after a very long search that spanned 2 states and 2 months. The day before I found it, I prayed to find the dress and asked my Grandma (who died 9 years ag) to find my dress because I was so frustrated. The next day I walked into Macy's as an afterthought and found my AHR dress on a clearance rack. It was just what I wanted. It was oringinally $109 cut down to $19!!!!!! Then at the register it was cut down to 16!!! From 19 to 16. 19 to16. My Grandma was born in 1916!! So I figure she found my dress for me. I wore it to our wedding dinner in Mexico as well.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#24 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

My husband. He's funny.
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#25 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:30 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucky k72
            I actually got my AHR dress from Macy's after a very long search that spanned 2 states and 2 months. The day before I found it, I prayed to find the dress and asked my Grandma (who died 9 years ag) to find my dress because I was so frustrated. The next day I walked into Macy's as an afterthought and found my AHR dress on a clearance rack. It was just what I wanted. It was oringinally $109 cut down to $19!!!!!! Then at the register it was cut down to 16!!! From 19 to 16. 19 to16. My Grandma was born in 1916!! So I figure she found my dress for me. I wore it to our wedding dinner in Mexico as well.
            Karen that is awesome! That was definitely the hand of your grandma. Go grandma! She found you a hot dress and saved you a load of money!! Everything looked awesome...and I saw your candy grab bags on the table...too cute :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users