Need Help With Boarding Pass Invitations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hi all,

I am trying to design my Boarding Pass Invitations but i am having difficulty finding the perfect image for the background or any part of the invitation.  I am not looking for the standard palm trees or starfish.  our theme is pearl and I was trying to incorporate that some way.   I incorporated it into our Luggage Tag Save the Dates by making a small ring of pearls and attaching it to the ribbon.  But I'm stuck with the images I have seen thus far.  Please help. 

Here is the link to the Save the Dates I did, so you have an idea of the look I'm going for. http://www.bestdesti...lly-done-w-pics

#2 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

Have you tried maybe searching for an image of an open clam shell with a pearl in it and using that as the background? Just an idea, not sure if that works. 

#3 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
      • 284 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

I've tried but those images suck.  I seem to just be finding cartoon looking images.  Have you seen any elegant looking ones?

#4 nikkidee1214

nikkidee1214
        • 168 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:05 PM

does this picture help

#5 snow88

snow88
          • 181 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

That's a beautiful pic.

#6 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
            • 284 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

It does but I decided to go with another vector that I found for FREE! Thanks.  I'll post when it's finished.  I'm still trying to get it exactly how I want it though.

Thank you for being so kind for looking for something for me. I really appreciate it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users