Need a dress to wear to a wedding as a guest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cwelch

• 115 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

I looking to buy a dress to attend my cousins wedding in november... Its in southern california... All festivities will take place in doors, so i can get a way with a knee or above the kneee dress also. I am usually a size 6. I have no idea what to wear, but if anyone has a dress that they need to get rid of please post photos

#2 want2gosouth

• 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

I have a Calvin Klein Dress that I am willing to let go for $50??

PM me and I will send you links to pics of the dress on me. I purchased it for a wedding this summer...it has only been worn once!

BUT the colours are very Summery (yellow, green, blue and white).

#3 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:17 PM

I have a Black Badgley Michka Dress in a size 4,  I bought it for a wedding for a really good friend of mine, they ended up canceling their big wedding and eloped :)... so i dont really have anywhere to wear it at the moment.  The original price of the dress is $585.  The dress has never been worn and only tried on once, the tags still attached.  I paid just over $350 for it, and would love to sell it :), I was hoping to get $250 + shipping for it, but would take any reasonable offers :).  I am a size 4-6.  34B.  I attached a photo of the dress from a seller on ebay.  If interested pm your email and I will send actual photos of the dress.  It is really cute and fashionable :)

#4 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

sorry the link wasn't working. here it is.

#5 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

purple dress medium.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users