Sign in to follow this  
cwelch

Need a dress to wear to a wedding as a guest

I looking to buy a dress to attend my cousins wedding in november... Its in southern california... All festivities will take place in doors, so i can get a way with a knee or above the kneee dress also. I am usually a size 6. I have no idea what to wear, but if anyone has a dress that they need to get rid of please post photos

I have a Calvin Klein Dress that I am willing to let go for $50??

PM me and I will send you links to pics of the dress on me. I purchased it for a wedding this summer...it has only been worn once!

BUT the colours are very Summery (yellow, green, blue and white).

I have a Black Badgley Michka Dress in a size 4,  I bought it for a wedding for a really good friend of mine, they ended up canceling their big wedding and eloped :)... so i dont really have anywhere to wear it at the moment.  The original price of the dress is $585.  The dress has never been worn and only tried on once, the tags still attached.  I paid just over $350 for it, and would love to sell it :), I was hoping to get $250 + shipping for it, but would take any reasonable offers :).  I am a size 4-6.  34B.  I attached a photo of the dress from a seller on ebay.  If interested pm your email and I will send actual photos of the dress.  It is really cute and fashionable :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150484113004