Jump to content

Photo

CONFIRMED FOR THE ROSE HALL SUITES JUNE 2011!!! What Next??


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
  • Newbie
  • 141 posts

    Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:47 AM

    Hi Ladies-  After many phone calls and emails I am FINALLY CONFIRMED to have my wedding at the Rose Hall Suites for June 2011...

     

    Any suggestions on how to set up room blocks and group packages? Not sure if the Suites does this? It seems to be the only question I cant get Nicole to answer. I am beating myself in the head trying to get package info together for my save the dates..

     


    Thanks in advance Carol (soon2be Mrs. DeLoatch)


    June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

    #2 AlyCat270

    AlyCat270
    • Newbie
    • 1 posts

      Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

      Congratulations on setting your date! I am getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach 12/11/10. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I will let you know how it goes. I decided on the beach instead of the Suites due to cost.

       

      Alyson



      #3 mischka

      mischka
      • Newbie
      • 56 posts

        Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

        Congratulaions!!!!! I am getting married at the Suites March 2011. Your best bet is to find a travel agent. I am working on finalizing my contract with one now. If all works out well I will give you her number. Don't worry it will all come together. I did a website and put the travel agent info on it.



        #4 fungirl97

        fungirl97
        • Newbie
        • 55 posts

          Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:24 PM

          I am considering IRHS suites for June 2011 too! What is your date? I know they only allow one per day. 



          #5 mrsdeloatch2be

          mrsdeloatch2be
          • Newbie
          • 141 posts

            Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

             

            June 30th..

             

            When I booked last month, I was informed the only dates they had left for June July and August was June 27th and June 30th.  Its worth a try, maybe someone has cancelled.

             

            I hear Rose Hall Beach is just as lovely and is next door.  Maybe its worth hgiving them a buzz as well.

             

            Originally Posted by fungirl97 

            I am considering IRHS suites for June 2011 too! What is your date? I know they only allow one per day. 




            June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

            #6 Islandgirl910

            Islandgirl910
            • Member
            • 594 posts

              Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:09 PM



              Mischka which website are you using to create your wedding website? I am debating about the The Knot or Mywedding.com

              Originally Posted by mischka 

              Congratulaions!!!!! I am getting married at the Suites March 2011. Your best bet is to find a travel agent. I am working on finalizing my contract with one now. If all works out well I will give you her number. Don't worry it will all come together. I did a website and put the travel agent info on it.





              #7 mrsdeloatch2be

              mrsdeloatch2be
              • Newbie
              • 141 posts

                Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

                Just an FYI.. I used weddingwire for my website...

                 

                Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 



                Mischka which website are you using to create your wedding website? I am debating about the The Knot or Mywedding.com


                 



                June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

                #8 mrsrice11

                mrsrice11
                • Newbie
                • 33 posts

                  Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

                  I'm a June bride too! Iberostar Rose Hall Suites June 13, 2011 booked! This should be fun. I would love to keep up with you ladies during the planning process



                  #9 DeAngelis2be

                  DeAngelis2be
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 349 posts

                    Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

                    Yayyyy! Congrats! I leave on Thursday for my site visit at the Iberostar Grand!



                    #10 Islandgirl910

                    Islandgirl910
                    • Member
                    • 594 posts

                      Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:13 PM



                      Mrsrice I'm considering the RHS as well. Are you planning on using the hotel directly to book rooms for you and your guests or are you going to use a travel agent?

                      Originally Posted by mrsrice11 

                      I'm a June bride too! Iberostar Rose Hall Suites June 13, 2011 booked! This should be fun. I would love to keep up with you ladies during the planning process








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users