Cant stop looking on our Registries!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, am I the only bride who is obsessed with looking on the registry and seeing what we got?

My first bridal shower is tomorrow, and it is killiing me! I cant go a few hours without going online to see what was purchased. haha! and my fiance (james) keeps telling me to stop cheating and just wait till the parties to see what is purchased.

I just cant! haha! I am almost as bad as I am with this website.

#2 Melissa&Todd

• 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

I never even would have thought to go and look at that information, sorry i had a good giggle! that is too funny, and if other brides didnt consider doing this..im sure they will now.... but im guessing your not the only one

Unlike most .. I never pictured my wedding as a young girl growing up... But now that i met the man of my dreams..i cant stop picturing it

#3 Raazzy5711

• 217 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

Nope!  I do it for everything I have ever registered for.  Once you start it is hard to stop so don't do it Melissa!  

#4 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

haha! ya. My first shower was this past sat. And it was fantastic. but when everyone was ooohhhing and awwing! I was going Oh! so you were the one who got this, and so on. haha! It was kinda funny! it certainly didnt stop the surprise factor which is good. because you dont know who it is coming from :)

#5 dominiqueamber

• 923 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:14 PM

lol that's cute...I can't wait to do that!

#6 dmkn77

• 164 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

I think I will do my best to "TRY" not to do that, but I don't know if I will actually be able to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users