Sign in to follow this  
robindepaula

Riu Ochos Rios Brides - need your help . . .

Need some help from all you Riu Ochos Rios brides . . . I'll be shooting 2 weddings there (Heidi's & Jocelyn's) in April 2008. Were can I find some photos of where the weddings / receptions take place?

Thanks, girls!

Robin

Hey Robin! The weddings take place in 3 different areas; the gazebo on the hotel grounds; the beach gazebo and the beach. Reception dinner can be in 2 different places - Mammee Bay Restaurant & The Plantation Restaurant. Then there are several options for reception party - on the beach, in the disco, in The Plantation Restaurant.

Reggie & I have not decided where we will have the ceremony yet; I think that'll be a decision we make once we arrive in Jamaica and see the different options. We will have our reception dinner in the Mammee Bay Restaurant; and after that we have booked the disco for our party!

Here is a poll I did with the 3 different ceremony locations (but I messed up on the beach gazebo pic, it's in a post below the poll. oops!): http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-location.html

Here are a few pictures from someone's reception dinner at Mammee Bay: 94190136 pictures from weddings photos on webshots

94190137 pictures from weddings photos on webshots

There are TONS of pics in another thread in the Jamaica forum; I just can't find them right now!!!