Riu Ochos Rios Brides - need your help . . .

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robindepaula

• Banned
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Need some help from all you Riu Ochos Rios brides . . . I'll be shooting 2 weddings there (Heidi's & Jocelyn's) in April 2008. Were can I find some photos of where the weddings / receptions take place?

Thanks, girls!

#2 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:26 AM

Hey Robin! The weddings take place in 3 different areas; the gazebo on the hotel grounds; the beach gazebo and the beach. Reception dinner can be in 2 different places - Mammee Bay Restaurant & The Plantation Restaurant. Then there are several options for reception party - on the beach, in the disco, in The Plantation Restaurant.

Reggie & I have not decided where we will have the ceremony yet; I think that'll be a decision we make once we arrive in Jamaica and see the different options. We will have our reception dinner in the Mammee Bay Restaurant; and after that we have booked the disco for our party!

Here is a poll I did with the 3 different ceremony locations (but I messed up on the beach gazebo pic, it's in a post below the poll. oops!): http://bestdestinati....-location.html

Here are a few pictures from someone's reception dinner at Mammee Bay: 94190136 pictures from weddings photos on webshots
      94190137 pictures from weddings photos on webshots

There are TONS of pics in another thread in the Jamaica forum; I just can't find them right now!!!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:20 AM

Those photos just made me misty eyed....my hubby and I did some super bonding there.....sigh.

That aerial shot of the Riu is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users