Rent glass reception vases?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride59

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:22 AM

Can we rent the glass vases for the reception from the resort? I was hoping to use the beautiful beginnings package and just purchase "upgrades" to customize it more. Id like the glass vases with florals in the center of my tables at the reception, so i just wondered if anyone had rented the containers and if they'd let you do this.

Thanks everyone!

#2 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:39 AM

I thought the BB package included a glass vase with some magenta orchids on the tables so could you just use those vases and replace the flowers if needed?

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 kelly1214

• 92 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:27 AM

I got married using the BB package in May and we had floral center peices in the glass vases that came with the package.  I think they were orchids.  PM me your email address and I'll send you a pic of our 30 minute reception.

I don't know if you can do upgrades though.  We couldn't.  My husband and I wanted to have an arch during are ceremony and the WC said we'd have to upgrade to one of the MS packages for that.

#4 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

Kelly is that for all the tables or for just the head table.  I thought the additonal tables were going to be bear?

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#5 kelly1214

• 92 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

both of our tables had the center pieces on them.  There wasn't a head table with us because we had a small group.  17 people total so we just had two tables, both exactly the same.  I saw larger weddings (70 people +) and I'm pretty sure the guest tables all had vase centerpieces.  They were all really nicely decorated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users