Photo

Review Contest: Chance to Win 2 nights at Zoetry Casa del Mar!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:56 AM

Just wondering - I wrote 4 reviews but in the first week.  I'm I still eligible for upcoming weekly drawings or do I have to submit more reviews?  Thank you :)

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by cabobride2be 

Just wondering - I wrote 4 reviews but in the first week.  I'm I still eligible for upcoming weekly drawings or do I have to submit more reviews?  Thank you :)

yes, you will need to submit more reviews.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

this weeks winners are:

Featured Review of the week:

aepproduction http://www.bestdesti...y-all-inclusive

Drawing winner: ktywan

Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

this weeks winners are:

Featured Review of the week:

~Melissa~ http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

Drawing winner: CutieRosie

Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Just 1 more week to submit your entries...   Good Luck Everyone!

Awards and recognition: 

#25 Cheese

Cheese
    • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

I have just signed up to this great tool www.BestDestinationWeddings.com (BDW), I have heard all great things about from so many of my friends that are using bwd site. I am so pumped that right away I already get to participate in great contests. Great idea to get convo's pumping and ppl talking! I feel as if I am welcomed as a 'BDW member - with this contest! lol. jk..

#26 chenchen21621

chenchen21621
      • Banned
      • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

dfsdfdsf

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

last day to write your reviews.  i announce the weekly winners tomorrow then the grandprize winner on wednesday!

Awards and recognition: 

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:12 PM

sorry for the delay.  i got hit with a little bug so I have not been online much.   this is our last week of the contest.   Our review of the week will be: lisa2011 who reviewed le-reve-hotel-spa  reviewed August 12, 2010 at 9:37 am   This weeks drawing winner is: yarrowsledge.    Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!   I will announce the grand prize winner on Monday!

Awards and recognition: 

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

sorry for the delay.

here are the 8 members who will be in the drawing for the grand prize.

cyclegirl77
        liznsergio

aepproduction
        ktywan

~melissa~
        CutieRosie

yarrowsledge
        lisa2011

Awards and recognition: 

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

alrighty.....doing the drawing now...

and the winner of the grand prize of 2 nights at Zoetry Los Cabos is.....

LiznSergio!!!

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users