Photo

Review Contest: Chance to Win 2 nights at Zoetry Casa del Mar!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

Hello Members,

As you know we have a great new review section on the forum.  We can now give zoetrymini-Main_Pool_Deck.jpg

The contest is twofold. 

Write a lot of reviews *: For every review you make, you will get a submission into our weekly drawing.  This is to reward those members that post the most reviews.  1 review will be drawn per week and that member will get to have special “BDW Superstar” badge for 1 month as well as a submission to our Grand Prize drawing for 2 free nights at Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos All-inclusive Resort and Spa!

Write the BEST review **: We will also pick 1 review every week to be our “Feature Review”.  This winner will also get a “BDW Superstar” badge for 1 month as well as a submission to our Grand Prize drawing for 2 free nights at Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos All-inclusive Resort and Spa!

You can either write new reviews or if you already pasted a complete review with all your vendors in one review, you can copy and paste your review (not other peoples review) into our new review section and give your resort/vendor star ratings.

If you have already written reviews in our new review section do not despair, they will be counted towards the 1st weeks drawing.

So there will be 2 winners each week that get a chance to win the Grand Prize!

Grand Prize*** : 2 nights at Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos All-inclusive Resort and Spa (approx. $1000 value). ***

On September 14, 2010 I will take all of the weekly winners and do a drawing for the Grand Prize, 2 nights at Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos All-inclusive Resort and Spa!

Good Luck Everyone!

* Reviews have to be quality reviews and Administration can disqualify reviews from the contest.

** BDW Administration will choose the review as the winner.

*** Exclusion and blackout dates may apply. Must check with the resort for availability. Prize is for hotel only, includes hotel taxes and is for double occupancy but does not include airfare or transfers. Dates must be booked by December 1, 2010 with travel dates by November 1, 2011 or free nights expire.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

Tammy this sounds like a really awesome and EASY contest!

Get to postin' those reviews everyone! :)

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:04 AM

nooob here.  can you post a review on someone who isn't a forum vendor?  I tried to review my anniversary picture photographer & I couldn't figure out how to add someone new who wasn't on the list already.  Everyone on the list looked like they might be forum vendors. 

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

hi morgan,

pm me their info and i'll add it...

need business name and description.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

So glad you asked that question Morgan because I was wondering the same thing.

Awesome contest Tammy!  You're so generous!!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

great contest, Tammy!  i did my photographer already but I will be sure to do the rest of the vendors.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

i've been to Zoetry and it is AMAZING!  it is right next to Las Ventanas so you may even get a glimpse of a movie star ;)

Awards and recognition: 

#8 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

Not sure if people would be interested in cruise reviews?  Oh my goodness does that resort look amazing!

#9 lharkins

lharkins
          • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

Awesome contest Tammy!!!!!

#10 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
            • 323 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:21 PM

This sounds like a great contest but it is unfortunate for us post Sept brides :(

Will there be another contest after this one ends so us Oct, Nov, Dec brides can take part? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users