Photo

The Most Amazing Jewelry!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

I'm in Maryland for a wedding and we're staying with FI's family. His niece-in-law was showing me some jewelry that she makes and it is the most amazing jewelry ever! I saw a pair of gorgeous earings with some type of shell or something that comes from Argentina and I love them, however they are already sold :(  But she promises that if she is able to get some more of the shells, she will make me a pair for my wedding. I just want you guys to see some of this beautiful jewelry (but everything is not on the her website, I'm looking at most of it in her work room):

http://tarasoffthechain.com/main.sc

#2 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:24 PM

Yay! She’s agreed to make all my girls’ jewelry! I am so excited! I was having so many problems finding something for my girls. My colors are turquoise and orange and I haven’t really found anything that I liked. I wanted the bridesmaids to have orange jewelry and  maid/matron of honor to have something that was mostly orange with hints of turquoise in them, but I couldn’t find anything like that. I’ve posted some of the pics from her website, but her site doesn’t even have half of the beautiful pieces that I was able to see first hand- she’s an Etsy seller too! I Love the fact that the beads and shells actually come from the most exotic places! She’s an ex-model that has travelled the world and is able to get really unique components for the jewelry, so everything truly looks unique. I heart her

blue_yellow earrings.jpg

oasis necklace.jpg

turks and caicos necklace set.jpg

azul.jpg

#3 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
      • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

Wow bold jewelry!  I like!

#4 latchdona

latchdona
        • Banned
        • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

My wife and I have been coming to aruba every year for the past three years and we are so happy we found Kay’sThe store has such a friendly feeling when you walk in and we have come to know the owners Ash and Tesh personally. They always treat us like family when we come into the store and there’s always so much to pick from! Kay’s definitely has the largest selection of Jewelry in Aruba We will continue to go back here year after year and highly recommend it.

Murano Glass

#5 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
          • 718 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

So precious jewelries. I can create like that too!

#6 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
            • 153 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Wow very unique and different pieces there! She's quite talented

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users