• 37 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

Those look awesome! :)  

We leave in 4 days! So excited!

#122 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
    • 261 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

HOLY COW!!! I'm so excited for you Krysta!!!

Did you re-write your own Ceremony Script? I'm in the middle of that right now.

What cake flavor did you get?

Are you having a legal ceremony?

What last minute things are you dealing with???

Originally Posted by KrystaRyan 

Those look awesome! :)  

We leave in 4 days! So excited!

#123 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hello Real Resorts Brides & Grooms,

We have scheduled a BDW Wedding Webinar with Gina Johnson from Real Resorts.  She will do a presentation on planning your wedding at Real Resorts (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe) followed by a Q & A Session.

Wendy Hicks will also be a panelist to discuss the best travel options for you: Group Block vs. Individual bookings vs. Price matching and MORE!

This is a must-attend event if you are planning a wedding at a Real resort.  

There will also be a small gift for those that attend the webinar and get married at one of the Real Resorts listed.

Reserve your spot today because space is limited.  You can find more info: Real Resorts Wedding Webinar (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#124 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
      • Site Supporter
      • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Ladies, I'm waiting until I've got some spare time and photos back from the photographer, but let me just say everything was absolutely perfect. Best day of my life, and you will NOT regret this resort! :) 

#125 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
        • Site Supporter
        • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5949    Hey GPR brides, my review is up! Can't wait to hear about all of your upcoming weddings! :) 

#126 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
          • 261 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hey Krysta - You had a beautiful wedding!

Can you tell me if you had any surprised fees from the resort?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrystaRyan 

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5949    Hey GPR brides, my review is up! Can't wait to hear about all of your upcoming weddings! :) 

#127 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Julietisurs 

Thanks Julie! The only extra fees that we paid were for the extra hour that we decided we wanted halfway through our reception. So worth it though! 

#128 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
              • Vendor
              • 194 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Hello Gran Porto Real Brides!

Blue Lens Caribe was the wedding photographer for a nice wedding a few weeks ago at the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen.

For those who are looking for a photographer, here is a link to our blog for some pictures of the last wedding in that resort and some more http://bluelenscarib...aya-del-carmen/

#129 Lindsay Kremser

Lindsay Kremser
                • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Good luck with your wedding Julie! Its coming up sooooo soon!!! I have no doubt everything will be amazing!! Our wedding turned out great and we enjoyed the resort so much we are already looking forward to going back! Best wishes!

Lindsay

#130 soontobemrssmid

soontobemrssmid
                  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Hello Everyone!

It's my first post in this forum, I'm fairly new to BDW!  My fiance and I got engaged in January 2014 while we were on vacation in Phoenix and took a road trip to Palm Springs, California where he proposed!  We plan on getting married here at the Gran Porto Real in November 2013!  We are just waiting for pricing back from our TA to book the dates and than the wedding, then it's a go!  Reading all of your posts here has helped so much in the decision to pick this resort, so first I want to say thank you for that!

I just had a question about photography for you ladies, did anyone use the photographer provided by the resort for the photos of your ceremony?  I know I have time but I cannot decide if it would be beneficial to bring my own photographer, use the photographer on site, or pay the vendor fee and have a photographer come into the resort and do my pictures for the day!  I want to do a TTD, it's a must for me actually.

One idea I have been pondering is to use the photographer provided and get the ceremony pictures that come with the wedding package, and then book a mexico photographer for the TTD and leave with them for the day (the day after the wedding) and go to a TTD shoot else where.  That saves me the vendor fee and I still get pictures for both.  I have also contemplated asking a guest to take pictures of the ceremony and then again, booking a TTD with a photographer in Mexico.  Just another option.

Does anyone have any ideas, information, or reviews? What did you ladies do for your weddings? Did anyone use the photographer provided and how was it?

Thanks All, I look forward to hearing from you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users