$1.25 Luggage Tags off ebay - that's with shipping to Canada!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PaperBagPrincess

• 320 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

My luggage tags came in today, woohoo!  I ordered them from ebay, the seller was luggagetag0. Here is the link...

I ordered 125 which was $123, shipping to Canada was $28 and freaking duties/taxes came in at $21.....which means $1.25 each. Not too shabby :)

They aren't large (se picture with blackberry), but they are nice and bright.  The edges are a little rough, you can see the brown on the edges, and on the inside of the strap too, I tried to get a picture.  But for $1.25 I am happy with them.  Going to send them out with a getting ready for your trip letter about a month before the wedding.

The vendor was really nice, let me decide how many of each colour I wanted (mostly orange and blue for me) and they always got back to me quickly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 PaperBagPrincess

• 320 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

let's trying posting again...still adjusting to the awesome new forum!

#3 hzak1203

• 177 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Nice find-gotta love ebay:)

#4 bridetov

• 76 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:00 AM

I made my luggage tags and sent them out as Save the Dates. 

I had someone I found on Etsy take write our STD info in the sand and then photograph it. Then I added each persons initials on the other side. Wrapped them up all cute, added a dab of Plumeria scented oil (to make them smell yummy) and our guests LOVED them! 

004 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users