Photo

Planning, Planning, and more Planning!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 finzup

finzup
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

So much has happened since my last blog post (well not really, but it seems that way).

I've picked a resort. 99.999999% sure it will be the Barcelo Maya Palace. The WC there (Claudia) has finally started returning my emails, I've received the 2010 packages, and things are looking up!

We are spending a bit more than planned but it will be better in the long run (I hope). We're doing the beach reception which is spendy but sounds soooooo fabulous!

I had a travel agent but fired her because the whole thing was a sham and I was completely lied to. Not getting into it but I think that I can help my friends/family book and/or they can use their own TA to book their travel.

My fiance and I opened up a joint checking account (yowza's!). I'm normally 50000% against joint accounts but this one has the sole purpose of being the "wedding account" so I feel like it's okay. Neither of us will be withdrawing $$ from it without talking to the other person first (I hope that he consideres Jimmy Choo shoes a 'wedding expense' lol)

Anyway I've also narrowed down my photographer to 3 choices and hopefully once I finalize the date with the Barcelo, I can choose which photographer I want. They're all currently available for my date and they all have fab portfolio's so I'm torn as to who to pick.

OK that's it for now. I do have a twitter account i set up for our wedding planning -- feel free to follow -- Katie and Matt (matt_kt_wedding) on Twitter

-Katie
    Have you met Alice?
    http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#2 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
    • 528 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

Thank you for the idea of the shared account for the wedding.

#3 kymish

kymish
      • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

i agree.. that a shared acct is a great idea ! i will be doing that asap !

Originally Posted by msjulie5475 

Thank you for the idea of the shared account for the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users