Sign in to follow this  
SoontobeMHeikkinen

Barcelo Maya Palace Weddings

Is anyone planning on a wedding here? This may be our final choice but we are still waiting on the policies for outside wedding coordinators (i have my own in riviera maya) and the list of vendors they use since the wc can't use her own. They are like molasses when it comes to urgency. We aren't putting down our deposit until I get those two things and time is running out!!!! HELP!!!mad2.gifsick.gifmsncry.gif

I am planning my wedding there. I have been working with Gabriela the WC from the Barcelo. She is wonderful... but like you said she takes way too long to write back! I am using a outside photographer for my wedding and Gabriela said it was okay as long as she was a "guest" of the hotel! So I had to get her a room... otherwise I can not see why "outside" vendors would not be allowed. When is your wedding date??

Hi Ladies, I am just wondering if either one of you ended up having your wedding at the Barcelo or are still planning on having it there. I may be getting sent there from the Dreams Tulum and would love someone to talk to about it.

Hi Ladies, I am just wondering if either one of you ended up having your wedding at the Barcelo or are still planning on having it there. I may be getting sent there from the Dreams Tulum and would love someone to talk to about it.