Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Weddings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SoontobeMHeikkinen

SoontobeMHeikkinen
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:42 PM

Is anyone planning on a wedding here? This may be our final choice but we are still waiting on the policies for outside wedding coordinators (i have my own in riviera maya) and the list of vendors they use since the wc can't use her own. They are like molasses when it comes to urgency. We aren't putting down our deposit until I get those two things and time is running out!!!! HELP!!!

#2 eblum999

eblum999
    • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

I am planning my wedding there. I have been working with Gabriela the WC from the Barcelo. She is wonderful... but like you said she takes way too long to write back! I am using a outside photographer for my wedding and Gabriela said it was okay as long as she was a "guest" of the hotel! So I had to get her a room... otherwise I can not see why "outside" vendors would not be allowed. When is your wedding date??
      Erica & Doug
      July 18th 2009
      Barcelo Maya Palace
      www.elizabethmedina.com/ED09

#3 alin & mako

alin & mako
      • 134 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hi Ladies, I am just wondering if either one of you ended up having your wedding at the Barcelo or are still planning on having it there. I may be getting sent there from the Dreams Tulum and would love someone to talk to about it.

#4 alin & mako

alin & mako
        • 134 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hi Ladies, I am just wondering if either one of you ended up having your wedding at the Barcelo or are still planning on having it there. I may be getting sent there from the Dreams Tulum and would love someone to talk to about it.

#5 SoontobeMHeikkinen

SoontobeMHeikkinen
          • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

Hey there!

Yes we have proceeded with Barcelo Maya Palace. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users