Photo

show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

I think I am ordering bags from here - Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes - and then ironing on our logos.

#12 smwatson

smwatson
    • 127 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

I used those bags for my girls when I got married they are cute and handy

#13 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        I got these in several different colors

Click the image to open in full size.
        Do you recall where you got those? I like the style. We were thinking doing the iron on logo as well. The style is right, but none of those colors work for me...

Lizz - I liked the cheaptotes.com! I bookmarked that site, cuz that is way cheaper then buying material and sewing them ourselves!

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          Do you recall where you got those? I like the style. We were thinking doing the iron on logo as well. The style is right, but none of those colors work for me...

Lizz - I liked the cheaptotes.com! I bookmarked that site, cuz that is way cheaper then buying material and sewing them ourselves!
          there is a seller on ebay that sells them, and they have a "best offer" option. I can't remember, I think I offered 3.00 per bag? I just ordered a variety of colors and am not putting anything on them because I want them to be able to use them for other stuff and I figured with a logo they may not use them again.

#15 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
            I am beginning the process of gathering the information for my OOT bags and was hoping you all could give me ideas. I have one place that I liked that I found from someone (or many) others on here, but wanted to view other options. My sis and I are also talking about perhaps making simple little totes for the OOT bags, but I don't want to commit to that before finding out that I don't love anything else. So please post a pic of the OOT bag you are (or did) going to use. Here is the one that I already have bookmarked: Click the image to open in full size.

All of the links I have saved are at home. But if you search on here for OOT bags, you'll find a bunch of photos/seller information.

For us, we did the pink harrington tote bags that Jilly posted. But there's another site referenced on BDW where they are now cheaper. When I bought them (and Jilly too), we got the lowest price I found, but they've dropped in price even more now on a different website.

For the man bags, I found a place that had small shoulder backpacks for guys and bought some really nice ones for about $2.50 each.

I know I posted pictures on BDW of all the stuff, but I can't re-post or list any website information until I get home tonight...

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              I just ordered a variety of colors and am not putting anything on them because I want them to be able to use them for other stuff and I figured with a logo they may not use them again.
              I didn't think of that, maybe I won't put my logo on it. That would also save a lot of time!

#17 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

I'm doing one per room. I haven't bought the stuff to fill it yet.

Dollar Tree!

#18 mkdela

mkdela
                • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

I am getting these:

FLIP FLOP TOTE BAGS

Definitely only one per room b/c we have over 100 people coming.
                  KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

#19 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08
                    I'm doing one per room. I haven't bought the stuff to fill it yet.

Dollar Tree!
                    Kelly, I love that! Keeps with the beachy theme! I wonder if they have them at a dollar tree near me...

#20 anaderoux

anaderoux
                    • 3,220 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

Here are some pics of my stuff:

0 user(s) are reading this topic