Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I got these in several different colors

Click the image to open in full size.
Do you recall where you got those? I like the style. We were thinking doing the iron on logo as well. The style is right, but none of those colors work for me...

Lizz - I liked the cheaptotes.com! I bookmarked that site, cuz that is way cheaper then buying material and sewing them ourselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Do you recall where you got those? I like the style. We were thinking doing the iron on logo as well. The style is right, but none of those colors work for me...

Lizz - I liked the cheaptotes.com! I bookmarked that site, cuz that is way cheaper then buying material and sewing them ourselves!
there is a seller on ebay that sells them, and they have a "best offer" option. I can't remember, I think I offered 3.00 per bag? I just ordered a variety of colors and am not putting anything on them because I want them to be able to use them for other stuff and I figured with a logo they may not use them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
I am beginning the process of gathering the information for my OOT bags and was hoping you all could give me ideas. I have one place that I liked that I found from someone (or many) others on here, but wanted to view other options. My sis and I are also talking about perhaps making simple little totes for the OOT bags, but I don't want to commit to that before finding out that I don't love anything else. So please post a pic of the OOT bag you are (or did) going to use. Here is the one that I already have bookmarked: Welcome to Ailana Kai

All of the links I have saved are at home. But if you search on here for OOT bags, you'll find a bunch of photos/seller information.

For us, we did the pink harrington tote bags that Jilly posted. But there's another site referenced on BDW where they are now cheaper. When I bought them (and Jilly too), we got the lowest price I found, but they've dropped in price even more now on a different website.

For the man bags, I found a place that had small shoulder backpacks for guys and bought some really nice ones for about $2.50 each.

I know I posted pictures on BDW of all the stuff, but I can't re-post or list any website information until I get home tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I just ordered a variety of colors and am not putting anything on them because I want them to be able to use them for other stuff and I figured with a logo they may not use them again.
I didn't think of that, maybe I won't put my logo on it. That would also save a lot of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08 View Post
I'm doing one per room. I haven't bought the stuff to fill it yet.

Dollar Tree!
Kelly, I love that! Keeps with the beachy theme! I wonder if they have them at a dollar tree near me...