#1 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

After Michael and I moved into our new condo we wanted to adopt a kitten. We found Minggis at the shelter, he was sleeping and was super unimpressed that I woke him up. He was a stray and the shelter didn't even know how old he was, but they estimated that he was about 2. He was quite skiddish for a while, but after we adopted Abby he's totally comeout of his shell and started to want attention and be less timid of strangers. He's the sweetest, most attentive cat...I love him lots! Its a bit hard to see his pretty features because he's so dark though but his eyes are my favorite part :)

This was taken the day we brought him home!

#2 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

He is just gorgeous! I want him :) I have one cat that I adopted from the shelter when he was just a kitten but I desperately want another.

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:48 PM

what a handsome guy...such a stunning kitty. i love cats.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

aw thanks guys, if he could talk that's what he'd say. We love him so much, and I don't even want to imagine my life would be like without him waking me up at 3am for food :) We adopted him too as an adult and we didn't know how he would react with another cat. When we got the kitten he hated her for about 2 hours and the next day he was already snuggling and treating her like his baby it was awesome.

Monica you should definatley get another kitten if your cat now has an easy disposition. Apparently adult male cats get along easily with both male and female kittens, its the adult females that are more territorial.

Tammy your son is beautiful! I love his little tux shirt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users